Suomen suven parasta herkkua: uudet perunat, savumuikut ja kesäsipulikastike. Yksinkertaista, mutta niin hyvää!
Kesäsipulikastike
kalalle ja uusille perunoille
4:lle
4:lle
50 g voita
2 kesäsipulia varsineen
1 dl vettä
½ tl suolaa
ruohosipulia
Paloittele kesäsipulit ja niiden varret.
Sulata voi pienessä kattilassa, lisää sipuleiden vaaleat osat ensin ja kuullota keskilämmöllä, kunnes ne ovat hieman pehmenneet. Lisää paloitellut varret ja vesi. Hauduta hetken aikaa matalalla lämmöllä. Mausta suolalla.
Lisää hienonnettua ruohosipulia juuri ennen tarjoilua.
Nammm...
VastaaPoistaAivan samaa mieltä :)
PoistaSattuipa sopivasti, ostin juuri tuoreita kuhafileitä ja nipun sipulia ja mietin, mitä keksin kastikkeeksi. Tätä yksinkertaista voisoosia isoäitini teki kesällä isoisälle lounastunnilla. Kiitos vinkistä!
VastaaPoistaNo sattuipas sopivasti! Soosi sopii muuten sillinkin kanssa :)
Poistanams...vie kilen mennessään :)
VastaaPoistaJuuri näin :)
PoistaVoikastike osoittaa taas todeksi sen, että yksinkertaiset maut ovat kaikista parhaimpia. :)
VastaaPoistaJust näin!
PoistaTaco Bell continues to expand its menu with exciting new items that bring bold flavors and creative twists to classic Mexican-inspired fast Food. Recently introduced limited-time offerings include the Fajita Street Chalupas and Chicken Fajita Nacho Fries, which feature seasoned peppers, onions, marinated chicken or steak, and signature Taco Bell sauces for a flavorful fajita-style experience.
VastaaPoistaThe Arlington menu features Portillo's classics portillo's sterling heights menu including Italian Beef, Chicago hot dogs, chopped salads, and the famous chocolate cake shake.
VastaaPoistaI really enjoyed reading about your garden and herbs. It's always inspiring to see people sharing their gardening experiences. I also like watching gardening and nature documentaries on Onstreaming App. Thanks for this lovely post!
VastaaPoistaWhat a wonderful post! Your homegrown herbs and gardening tips are truly inspiring. I often watch gardening and lifestyle videos on Onstream App to learn new ideas. Thanks for sharing your experience!
VastaaPoistaYour garden looks beautiful, and I enjoyed reading about your herbs. Spending time outdoors is always refreshing. After a busy day, I like relaxing with Traffic Rider Mods and exploring new rides. Thanks for the great post!
VastaaPoistaThis was such a peaceful and enjoyable read. Your passion for gardening really comes through in your writing. I also enjoy watching nature documentaries and relaxing content on MovieBox Android APK. Thanks for sharing!
VastaaPoistaThis recipe looks delicious and so easy to make! I really like how fresh ingredients can turn a simple sauce into something special. Thanks for sharing the step-by-step instructions and inspiration. After cooking, I often relax by playing casual mobile games, and I've been enjoying updates from Super Bear Adventure APK. Looking forward to trying more of your recipes!
VastaaPoista